“You’ll want to keep a copy on your desk.”
-Meg Medina, National Book Award finalist and Pura Belpré Award winner
Because wouldn’t our world be a bit closer to perfect if we at least had better communication skills?
Who says conversations about language use have to be boring?
Or that listeners to this conversation will only have the attention span of this guy…
Watch audiences’ grammar-savvy bloom before your eyes.
Grammartopia is designed for:
- Academic audiences (college or high school students)
- Writing conferences
- Professional development
- Community events
Watch 3-12 contestants battle it out over pop culture, trivia, and grammar concerns.
- Bookstore gift certificates
- Full manuscript copyedits or proofreads
- Business communications workshops
- Signed books from local authors
- And more!
Grammartopia-MWGS, Richmond, VA – Spring 2018
Grammartopia-Durham 2 – TBD 2018
Grammartopia-TAF, “Write Now!” Conference, Raleigh/Durham – Spring 2019